Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Copper

Default New guy in Maryland

Just wanted to say hello. I have been reading on hear the past few weeks and really appreciate the tutorial sections and the great posts. Keep up the great work. You people really are talented. I am still in the practice stages, and of course learning all I can from reading and spending time at the vise. I am using H and C. No power graver yet... I do have a power hone and dual angle fixture.

Anyway, I spent a weekend in Manassas VA with J.J. Roberts, he is a great teacher and is truly a skilled and all around gunsmith. I was able to use some GRS and Lindsay tools also, J.J. Has it all... A book collection that was out of this world, he must have well over 1000 books of all types for reference and such. Since then I have been hooked. We also did a gold inlay on a Colt SAA cylinder, incredible.

That's it for now.

-Ray
Fallston, Maryland