Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > WaterCooler
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 03-12-2020, 08:47 AM
Platinum

Default Coronavirus in Italy

Italian Government regulations March 12, 2920
Corona virus new Italian regulations:
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Le Forze dell’Ordine danno un chiarimento sulle autocertificazioni e spiegano perchè stamattina sono già partite le prime denunce.
Non è che se uno compila l’autocertificazione può andare dove vuole....
See More
Corona virus new Italian regulations:
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Law enforcement clarifies self-certifications and explain why the first complaints have already started this morning.

It's not like if someone compiles self-certification they can go wherever they want.
We have to stay home! Good morning ��������������
You can only move to:
- work �� ��
- need ����
- cheers ��
At checkpoint they make you declare and sign because you are moving. This is the patrol �� check (e.g. calling the company ��, calling your doctor ���� ⚕, etc... based on what you declare).
If they find out that what you said is not true, you get two complaints ��: one for the violation of the public health order coronavirus (art. 650 C.P.) and the other for lying statements (Art. 495 C.P.).
I made this clarification because many people think that there are no checks or that authorization is enough, it is not the case.
Shopping only in your municipality and for items of first need! Grocery shopping, don't shop! One person per family 1 ⃣.
If there are 3 of you in the car and you are going shopping, report it ��.
Max number of people in car 2, driver and 1 rear passenger.
"Even those who walk have to carry self-certification" ��. The Chief of Civil Protection Angelo Borrelli says it, in press conference on the coronavirus emergency.
CONSEQUENCES:
art. 650 penal code (arrest up to 3 months or fine up to € 206,00);
art. 495 criminal code (1 to 6 years imprisonment)
Old 03-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Platinum

Default Re: Coronavirus in Italy

Joseph
Glad you are OK, stay safe
Old 03-17-2020, 03:39 AM
Platinum

Thanks Dave
As I was walking my dog which is still permitted, I got to thinking that perhaps this self confinement that the folks here are going through is not such a bad thing. I have noticed that the neighbors are talking to each other across their balconies and the families are playing in their yards. Even my next door neighbor who has not spoken to me in the past two years asked me if I was ok, and relatives have been calling to see if we were well.
All of this reminds me of the Italy I fell in love with many years ago. We no longer shop at the large supermarket but buy from the small local village shops. We have fresh vegetables and eggs from the local farmer, and my bidet works just fine. Today the sun is shining and spring is not far away it feels great and so do I and when I got home I found fresh bread, apple cake and pork chops with cabbage for dinner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Self confinement aint too bad 002.jpg (58.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-17-2020, 08:12 AM
Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph engraver View Post
Thanks Dave
As I was walking my dog which is still permitted, I got to thinking that perhaps this self confinement that the folks here are going through is not such a bad thing. I have noticed that the neighbors are talking to each other across their balconies and the families are playing in their yards. Even my next door neighbor who has not spoken to me in the past two years asked me if I was ok, and relatives have been calling to see if we were well.
All of this reminds me of the Italy I fell in love with many years ago. We no longer shop at the large supermarket but buy from the small local village shops. We have fresh vegetables and eggs from the local farmer, and my bidet works just fine. Today the sun is shining and spring is not far away it feels great and so do I and when I got home I found fresh bread, apple cake and pork chops with cabbage for dinner.
Hello Joseph
Good to know you are well.
Keep well and all the best for the future.
SE
Old 03-17-2020, 10:30 AM
Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph engraver View Post
Thanks Dave

Beautiful