Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > AirGraver Networking - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 06-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Copper

Default Rochester, NY: Foot Control AND Palm Control Classics

I'm just a smidge west of Rochester, NY and I have Two Classic foot control (one is older, the other quite current) and a Classic Palm Control... If anybody wants to stop by and give them a try, I'm more than happy to let you give them a spin.

I will warn you though... You won't see much in the way of expertise in my shop... I'm an absolute beginner with what I feel are the best available tools!

I also have several Lindsay Templates and a Diamond hone, so, you can see some great gear if you visit, even if you won't see any great engraving!
Old 02-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Copper

Default Re: Rochester, NY: Foot Control AND Palm Control Classics

I now have an Artisan as well, if anybody wants to see that, too.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:04 PM
Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Morgan View Post
I'm just a smidge west of Rochester, NY and I have Two Classic foot control (one is older, the other quite current) and a Classic Palm Control... If anybody wants to stop by and give them a try, I'm more than happy to let you give them a spin.

I will warn you though... You won't see much in the way of expertise in my shop... I'm an absolute beginner with what I feel are the best available tools!

I also have several Lindsay Templates and a Diamond hone, so, you can see some great gear if you visit, even if you won't see any great engraving!
Hey Mike, I'm down on Long Island N.Y. I go up that way once in a while to visit family and friends and would like to stop by some time just to talk shop, Im very new myself, 59 years old, Retired recent widower, I spend ALL my time engraving, It's frigging Addicting to me at least. I also have a well equipped studio but no one in my area that I know of who engraves, Im always looking .I know there has to be another engraver on Long Island somewhere LOL. Hope to see you some day, If you ever head down here your more than welcome to stop by. We can go out on my boat fishing and BS .Cheers Ed G, Smiths Point Long Island N.Y.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:25 AM
Platinum

its nice to see people wanting to share their information
Old 06-26-2019, 07:27 PM
Platinum

Yes, very generous indeed!

Guns, guitars and old cars
Old 04-25-2021, 09:46 AM
Steel

Mike...I live in Jordan NY, just west of Syracuse. I just unpacked a Classic. Now I need to build an engraving specific bench. Any ideas about ergonomics, seat/bench height and design are appreciated. You aren't too far from me. Once we are free of Covid I might ask about a visit. Thanks...Rob