Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 01-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Copper

Default New Member

Hello to all,
my name is Shane Mitchell and recently I became a new member of this forum. I have 0 prior metal engraving experience but, I hope to remedy this soon. I run a "Theme Contractor" company (like Disney type stuff ,props ,architectural elements etc..) and I have a background in various mediums ( pencils, inks, foam sculpting ,welding, carpentry , airbrush, pinstriping , design and layout etc..) and looking to add this truly timeless art to my interests. I recently purchased a palm pusher and SS chisel from Steve and managed to destroy the pre-sharpened graver within 20 blows, they were a great 20 blows though and I am really impressed with the material that was removed. At any rate I hope to learn much from you all and thanks in advance for all your comments and surely soon advice.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Platinum

Default Re: New Member

HI,
Welcome to the Engraving Forum Shane.

This link will be useful;

http://www.engravingschool.com/

SE