Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Copper

Default I'm new here

Okay everyone, I'm here.

I'm Jakey, I'm 19 years old, in college now, attending study of Mechatronics(Mechatronics is the combination of Mechanical engineering, Electronic engineering, Computer engineering, Control engineering, and Systems Design engineering in order to design, and manufacture useful products.). I'm first year at this 2-years college(after finishing this one in June 2012, in Autumn 2012 going to another college, 4 more years of same profession), I'm traning boxing and have some other hobbies. One of them is making of Knuckle dusters(brass knuckless).

I've already made over 30 of them, but now I own only 21. Many of them are my own creation, but just a few of the designs are taken from other(people, history).

NOW: I've already had problems on other forums about this, but: THESE THINGS ARE ILLEGAL TO CARRY AND USE. I own them at my place(which is in my country legal, to have only at house and nothing more), never used any yet and not planning to.

Also: I like to make them, make them look pretty(shine or sand), engrave, add spikes...and so on.

Here is picture of many of my knuckle dusters I own(1 missing on pictures, will add as soon as I finish it):

(I belive, this is my best engraving

All of them are shown on my blog:
http://jakeysweapons.blogspot.com/

and youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JakeysWeapons

Thats about it, if anyone has any question, feel free to ask!