Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Copper

Default Hello all

Well I Just joind the site and was to busy looking at all the posts to indroduce myself yesterday.

My name is Pete. I hail from Snohomish County in Washington State. I have been interested in engraving for awhile due to my interests in firearms. I have never really done anything super cool like most everyone else here. I've done some scratches to knives with an old broken file while out to sea but that is about it. I am interested in getting started and have found lots of valuable resources on this site.

Thanks for posting all the pictures and I am going to now continue wasting the rest of my day staring and drooling at all of the member's here picture of work.

Thank you again for this wonderful site and I hope to be sharing work of my own soon.

-Pete