View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Platinum

Default Thoughts on tesselation

someone was asking:
Could you tell us couple words about "tessellation and Keplers laws", please.
Where can I find more information about this one, please

Thank you

I thought you might like to hear my reply:

Vlad, you ask, Where can you find more info on this stuff? it is all over, but I figured this new way of layout (ancient) by studying Escher, the mosques of Egypt, Kepler and Isaac Newton, the ruins in Greece and Rome, the Ufizzi and the Vatican museums, until I saw it everywhere, in buildings, in the patterns of cloth and carpet and wallpaper, and almost went mad with it - but in a nutshell:
This is a tessellated deductive layout; that is it is actually designed on a repeating hexagonal pattern and there are no point of origin (that would be fractal).
Instead the leaves prescribe elliptical orbits ( Keplers' laws of planetary motion) around points of gravity in the dark matter. (negative space)
in this case, everything orbits the hidden point of gravity outlined by the orbits forming a small curved triangle in the center:

Here is example of the original drawing, showing a detached tesselational hexagon at the bottom of the drawing:

and some additional experimental tesselational figures, of which the series at the bottom was the start of the previous drawing, and as you can see, no stems (or scrolls) are required::

"The horror... the horror" - Colonel Kurtz

Last edited by Steve Lindsay; 08-28-2016 at 08:54 PM.