View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Platinum

Send a message via Skype™ to Daniel Houwer
Default Re: que herramienta compro

I understand Pedroito,

Whenn I wanted to buy an airgraver from Steve, there where no Lindsay airgravers in Holland. I took the advise of some of the top notch engravers and stone setters and ordered without having ever worked with one.
Now I can tell you, you won't be disapointed! The tools are all top notch.
The only place you can order a new one, is with Steve himself and he has got the best service I have ever seen. Stil, there must be some Lindsay airgravers in Spain and maybe even close to you that you can try out.
At least I hope there are.

Good luck.

And now for Babblefish
Entiendo Pedroito, Cuando quise comprar un airgraver de Steve, allí donde ningunos airgravers de Lindsay en Holanda. Tomé el consejo de alguno de los grabadores superiores de la muesca y de los organismos de piedra y pedido sin nunca el trabajo con uno. Ahora puedo decirle, usted won' ¡t disapointed! Las herramientas son toda la muesca superior. El único lugar usted puede pedir un nuevo, está con Steve mismo y él tiene el mejor servicio que he visto nunca. Stil, debe haber algunos airgravers de Lindsay en España y quizá incluso cerca de usted que usted puede probar. Por lo menos espero que haya. Buena suerte.