View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:09 AM
Gold

Default Hello from Watou Belgium

Hello master engravers!

First of al I introduce my self my name is Bram Ramon I live in a little village in Watou it's near the French border but still in the Flemish speaking part of Belgium My work, next week I start with an new job the interior of luxury custom boats When I was 15 years old I visit a goldsmith shop during my holiday in Ireland, I knew this was the ting I want to do! I start a evening course yewellery/ goldsmith in Kortrijk when I was 18 years old. Soon I found a beautiful forum zilvermaan where I met some really artists like Daniel Houwer a really amazing stone setter, but I think every one here know it; the amazing cigarette "pen" !! He told us about a new tool the airgraver! I visit the website airgraver.com and knew this is an amazing tool! i started saving money I took me a long time but finally the Palm control burl wooden handle arrived yeasterday! Normally on Saturday I start using the tool first mount some airlines! Next year I start a evening course stone setting in Antwerp THE tool of Steve will help me I did some stone setting with handgravers but now the real work can start!

bram ramon