View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Platinum

Default Re: The $$$700,000.000.00 BAIL OUT, What You Think???

Right again Jim,

Small business is almost 85% of the total GNP in Canada and here in the U.S., small business has generated almost 80% of all new jobs over the last decade.

Pretty staggering numbers despite the fact that small business is continuously being buried and burned. It's also small business that employs almost half of the entire work force.

I too am lost in this election. After supporting Ron Paul's campaign and then being active for Fred Thompson, I don't feel that I have anyone to vote for. I don't even wanna vote now but I'll certainly hold my nose when I do. Both advocate big government and globalism ... just one not so bad as the other. One thing's for sure, expect Amnesty version 6.0 either way.

I think Stephen Colbert put it perfectly ... "The only change I can believe in is the change that never happens."

-------

Hi Airamp ... term limits is a MUST. I think the presidency should be changed to a 6 year term with a limit of two. A bit of history here ... the Confederate States initiated these policies in 1861. Even Patrick Henry and a great number of other Virginians predicted the hijacking of this government by special interests, corporations and the banks long before the Confederate congress took the initiative to write it into their Constitution. "I smell a rat!" was Patrick Henry's cry when the U.S. Constitution was being drafted ... he was right.

It's rather ironic that we are still fighting for this lesser known historical factoid. Of course we know who won that fight and it's the winner that selectively writes history ... or omits it.

Catch y'all later, (boy do I love this Watercooler section!!)

Chris