View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:08 PM

Default Experimental transfer film results

I'm going to start a new thread for the folks I've sent these experimental films to test on their respective brands of printers, so that they can post the results they get in one location. This way it won't get spread all over the place in several threads and later when someone old or new to the forum asks a question on results of this they can point to one location in a search.

If possible, I'd like to reserve this thread just for the results so that it doesn't become cluttered with other stuff. Keep checking back to see what the testers are finding out good or bad.

I still need a few more volunteers. I have the HP printers with Vivera ink and the Epson with Dura Brite ink covered, so anyone who knows how to transfer well with this method that uses another brand of printer, I can send a sheet or two and you can post the photo results in this thread.

Again, the outcome doesn't matter good or bad, I just need all to do their best with it and post an honest opinion with photos of the test piece. PM me or email for instructions on how to help. Thanks, Tim