View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Freedom Alert: Blair-Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009

Hi Jerry, yep, I hope you're right. If something like that ever happened though, those refusing to submit would all be labeled as part of some "domestic insurgency" or something.

Looks like my vacation this spring has to be pushed aside for work so it will be the engrave-in. No trip to one of the beautiful Florida beaches :(. Still can't wait though. It's gonna be exciting.

-----

Hi Ron, I do want to thank you for upping the awareness on this issue. The NRA lost me when they compromised on what was coined the "Veteran's Disarmament Bill". Congress doesn't even read these bills and went along simply because the NRA supported it. Only one senator stood up to rally support against it .... Tom Coburn of Oklahoma (if I recall correctly).

You're absolutely correct that most people are unaware. The rest simply don't care. .... and that's one "right" that will undoubtedly remain un-infringed as we travel down this road: "The right of apathy".

Catch ya later,

Chris