View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Gold

Default Re: Grass roots idea

Ps.. the book I mentioned was very difficult for me to read, but the translation is accurate, and undisputable.... Aristotle was very simple, he got that from socratese... he looked around thought about what he saw and wrote the strait truth... I had to read- re read and read again everything until I understood what he was saying, but when I understood, it was as said, undisputable. The book teaches Virtue ethics, the information contained was written a couple hundred years before the birth of christ, and all long lasting and successful societys and religions are based on these ethics. It seems that some of our countrymen are making a profit by discrediting the major religion of the time which is the predominate teacher of the phylosiphy that made us great in the first place.... In addition, other people over the past two thousand years or so, have in an attempt to profit or gain fame, published their own interpretation of ethics, these alternative phylosiphies make it easier to live with tough decisisons, like betraying your neighbor for a dollar... Their false and if you read the the book being discussed you will understand why, if you dont allready.

If I had control of millions and millions of dollars, I'd build a pallace like school in a picturesque location on a high mountain lake somewhere, where we'd have a community of people who just wanted to live out their lives producing beautiful objects with their hands.... and a full time acredited school Here is an address for amazon where you can click on the cover and read the book http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0140...43#reader-link

Last edited by jdveritas; 12-07-2006 at 04:35 PM.